This morning I flew from Hamburg, Germany to Amsterdam. This is where I am right know. I have five hours here so I decided to start blogging again because I miss it a lot. I started University in October and before that I finished High school, so I have been super busy. For that reason I stopped blogging for a while. I am on break right know and I am on my way to visit one of my best friends in Chile. We want to do some backpacking and
Discover the country. I want you to come on the way with me so, I am not only going to be blogging again but I am also doing vlogs. I can't upload theme though until I am home again. So for the next three week I will be blogging and after that there will be vlogs from my vacation.
I just ordered a Caesar Salad which I am going to enjoy now.
So for now I have some pictures from the airport for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment