Sunday, November 2, 2014

Testing Hair Rings


IMG_9109
Lately lots of my friends are using the Invisibobble hair rings. I never bought them because I simply thought they weren’t the best looking. But after my friend told me that they are useful for a lot of things, I tried them out for you guys. So a few weeks ago I went shopping and I got some pink and black ones. The first time I used them was for going into the gym. I brought another hair elastic because I wasn’t sure if the hair ring would hold my hair while working out, but it turns out that I didn’t need my normal hair elastic- I must say would have never thought that they would hold your hair as good as they do. I was impressed by them because normally my hair always falls out during my workouts. After this day I started to wear my new hair rings all the time. Another friend told me that they are also not breaking your hair as much as normal elastics do. So I wanted to see if it really works and my hair gets healthier while wearing it. And guess what?! … It really does. Only after a few weeks I realized that my hair looks much better. Because of all those amazing things I started searching in the Internet and I found out how truly amazing those hair rings are. They not only make your hair healthier, they are also avoiding headaches. Next to all that can anyone wear them because they are for all hair types. Now after wearing them a lot I don’t think they look as bad anymore as I thought before I was wearing them. They are probably not for the red carpet look but they are defiantly good for the gym and for your everyday style. I would recommend them to anyone. Another good thing are all the different colours you can get them in and if you open your hair you can ear the hair ring as an bracelet.
IMG_9061IMG_9127
IMG_9126IMG_9108

♥ Zoey

ps. you can get them here :
http://de.feelunique.com/p/Invisibobble-Traceless-Hair-Ring-x3-Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment