Hello Everybody,
a new week has started. Here in Germany, we had an amazing weekend. Let's start the weekend with Saturday where I acutually wanted to go shopping with a friend but after she kind of left me hanging, I went to the Gym with another friend. So the good part of that is that I did another workout and I also saved some money. Later that day we wanted to go to the fairy but after we where stuck in traffic for over one hour we went back home and we made us some dinner. Although we had lots of fun.
Sunday was a much was an amazing day cause the weather was amazing.the flowers came out and the sun was shining. Finally it felt like spring, I spent that day with my family and my pets.
I took some pictures and I hope you enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment